Digital Marketing - Paid Internship Position Available
Position: Digital Marketing Intern
Where: Arrow, UK
Starting date: ASAP
Length: 6 months ( Closing date is Weds 15th of May at 6pm)
Type: Paid internship PROFESSIONAL
It is envisaged that there will be a commitment of 30+ hours per week, paying the London Living Wage of £10.55 per hour. Also offer the potential for remote working on a part-time basis. Offer of permanent position through superior performance.
The company is a leading provider of services to the construction industry, specialising in self-employment. Their services include operative induction, operative remittances, insurance, legal, HR, Tax and compliance. Established since 1997, they now have 70+ colleagues on our team, each of whom are expert in their field.
- Research – desktop analysis of our B2B and B2C target segments
- Planning – the development of a comprehensive digital marketing plan
- Content – write creative copy for the new proposition and delivered through our website, how-to-videos, blog, social media, infographics, etc
- Social Media – create and manage social media calendar on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc
- Website – developing content for the new proposition
- SEO – drive online traffic through SEO campaigns (paid and organic)
- Analytics – deep review of web analytics to identify insights, trends and opportunities
- PPC – create paid advertising campaigns
- Monitor – ongoing review of relevant external blogs, forums and social media accounts
- Reporting – weekly reports on digital marketing activities and results
- Ad hoc - duties as required
Who are we looking for:
- A digital marketing qualification (Degree and/or Masters)
- An exceptional understanding of all the social media media platforms and publishing tools
- Proven record in terms of content creation for blogs, videos, articles and social media campaigns.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience/knowledge regarding search engine marketing, PPC analysis and Social Media adverts
- Ability to analyse Google Analytics to drive key insights
- Strong English speaker
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- A confident, creative self-starter, have the ability to work off his/her own initiative.
- Outgoing, enthusiastic and creative
- Hard worker
Please contact our team today for more information and full details about this position
WhatsApp us on 00353 871640835.
Call 00353 212066043
Professional & Administration Internship
This is the right choice to make if you want to perfect your academic skills with “real world” experience!
We can organise your internship in the following professional sectors:
- Sales & Marketing
- Customer Service
- Human Resources
Our “Professional & Administrative Internship experience” includes:
- Translation of your CV
- Cover Letter
- Work Placement
- Meeting with a member of our staff before your “first day”
- Our team’s support during your work experience
Full Price: £399.00