Welcome Team & Operations Internship Position At EazyCity
This is a great opportunity for a motivated person who wants to be part of a dynamic young company which is currently expanding operations in Ireland and the UK!
The suitable candidate will be friendly, outgoing, flexible, a good team player, responsible, well-organised and good with people. The tasks included in this position include:
- Working closely as part of a small team in particular as a support to the Office Manager
- Answering reservation emails (using Microsoft Outlook) and making bookings
- Working under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Meeting and greeting new clients in a professional manner
- Preparing accommodation for clients arrival
- Checking new clients into their accommodation
- Carrying out inspections on accommodation and writing reports on same
- Answering the telephone and taking messages
- Taking rent payments (cash handling)
- Updating company databases (knowledge of Excel essential)
- Identifying new business opportunities in the market and promoting our services
- Assisting the branch manager and team with the daily duties such as preparing welcome packs for clients, general office administration and other ad hoc duties
- Providing excellent levels of customer care at all times
- Assisting the team in organising events at various intervals during the year
The candidate will be required to work 5 days per week, this will include evening and weekend work. 2 days off per week are provided for all interns.
This is an unpaid internship position with immediate start for a period of 6 months. Discount on accommodation and transport expenses are available as part of the Company benefits.
Ideal candidates will have a fluency in English and Spanish or Italian, additional languages would be an advantage.
This position is with immediate start: Please forward you’re CV for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.