Welcome Team Intership Position – London
This is a great opportunity for a motivated person who wants to be part of a dynamic young company which is currently expanding operations in Irelandand theUK!
The suitable candidate will be friendly, outgoing, flexible, a good team player, responsible, well-organised and good with people.
The tasks included in this position include:
- Working closely as part of a small team in particular as a support to the Office Manager
- Answering reservation emails (using Microsoft Outlook) and making bookings
- Working under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Meeting and greeting new clients in a professional manner
- Preparing accommodation for clients arrival
- Checking new clients into their accommodation
- Carrying out inspections on accommodation and writing reports on same
- Answering the telephone and taking messages
- Taking rent payments (cash handling)
- Updating company databases (knowledge of Excel essential)
- Identifying new business opportunities in the market and promoting our services
- Assisting the branch manager and team with the daily duties such as preparing welcome packs for clients, general office administration and other ad hoc duties
- Providing excellent levels of customer care at all times
- Assisting the team in organising events at various intervals during the year
The candidate will be required to work 5 days per week, this will include evening and weekend work. 2 days off per week are provided for all interns.
This is an unpaid internship position with immediate start for a period of 6 months. Discount on accommodation are available as part of the Company benefits.
Ideal candidates will have a fluency in English and Spanish, French or Italian, additional languages would be an advantage.
Candidates must be available to start in August or September.
Please forward your CV for consideration to email@example.com