We are recruiting EazyCity London Manager
Manager – EazyCity
Full time contract
EazyCity is looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working Manager to join our international team based in London.
About the Company
At EazyCity we believe in embracing new life experiences and swallowing them whole. Live abroad, meet new people…dive into a new culture, learn more about others…enrich your life & discover more parts of yourself.
Set up in Ireland in 2004 by co-founders Enrico Zoppi & Julia Lynes, our current team is made up of more than 40 international life-changers based in office locations worldwide.
We offer programs for young at heart people who want to STAY | STUDY | WORK | PLAY in a new city. We also partner with companies to provide orientation and relocation services for their new recruits!
Always growing and evolving we are always on the look-out for talented people to join our life-changing adventure!
At EazyCity we believe a new city is never just a place…. instead it’s about people and a new way of seeing things.
- Working as leader and manager of the London team
- Working under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Updating accommodation booking management system in an efficient manner with absolute focus on attention to detail
- Organising the weekly plans for the team including staff rotas and client check-ins/check-outs
- Meeting and greeting new clients
- Checking new clients into and out of their accommodation as required for the branch
- General office admin duties such as answering the telephone, taking messages, taking rent payments via cash / credit card and updating payment systems
- Dealing with customer issues/complaints and escalation of issues to higher management as required
- Ensuring any maintenance items reported to the office are dealt with in an efficient manner which includes liaising with Landlords on a regular basis
- Reporting directly to the senior management team in HQ on a daily / weekly basis
- Liaising and building relationships with partner agents and ensuring all queries are replied to within agreed response times
- Motivating and training junior team in the office and ensuring high level of customer service at all times
- Liaising with colleagues in Cork, Dublin and Galway
- Assisting in organisation of parties at intervals during the year
- Taking initiative and all times looking at ways to improve work flow and efficiencies of the team
- Maximising every opportunity for the branch including welcoming groups and sourcing internships as required with assistance of team
- Laising with Marketing and Sales Dept on promotions required
- The ideal candidate will possess the following traits and skills:
- Highly driven and motivated with mountains of energy!
- Super-organised with an ability to multi-task, prioritise and work in a fast-paced environment under pressure!
- Has an understanding of the importance of providing excellent customer service and a warm, friendly environment for new clients
- An excellent communicator with management experience
- ‘Can-do’ attitude with a focus always on the solution never on the problem
- Flexible, committed and passionate – we expect all our team members to be fully committed to their work and to always go the extra mile for the customer that is the nature of our business
- Fluent English along with another language which should be either Italian or Spanish
- Additional languages such as French / Portuguese are an advantage
The general working hours of this position are 5 days per week between 9.30am –6.00pm.
As the manager of a very busy branch full commitment and flexibility will be expected and if necessary extra hours may be required. The ideal candidate will instinctively know when it’s necessary for them to work extra hours as the branch should be treated like it is your own business. At EazyCity our customers are our prime focus and they always come first!
Salary is negotiable depending on experience, motivation and leadership potential. A package including accommodation can also be considered for the initial period. Benefits include management training workshops & team-building activities, sales incentives, company phone.
This position is open for an immediate start so if you think you have what it takes to take up this exciting and demanding role, contact us today!
Please send your CV and motivation letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for receipt of applications is close of business Friday the 26th of October.