Student Services Internship - Position open in London
This is an amazing opportunity to have a work experience in the world of Higher Education. You will be working in a very prestigious college in the heart of London located in Oxford Street.
- Dealing with student enquiries and student enrolment
- Organizing books and manning the library
- Occasional leafleting
- Assisting teachers
- Accompanying student groups on trips
- Responding to emails
- Ensuring classrooms are tidy at the end of the day
We need someone hardworking, punctual, reliable, able to work independently and as part of a team. Your English level should be at least intermediate (high B1, lower B2 and above) and have a positive attitude.
- We are looking for someone available to start asap. Minimum 12 weeks (3 months)
- Application closing by October 31st
What’s in It for You?
The chance to work and discover the world of work in Higher Education in one of the most exciting cities in the world.
London and UK are famous for their Higher Education institutions and wherever the future takes you, the skills and knowledge you gain during your internship will be a stepping-stone to great networking opportunities and an incredible career.
Closing date for applications: 31st October
- Length of internship: 3 months
- Program cost is £399
- Cost of flights and accommodation not included
- It is subject to an interview
Professional & Administration Internship
This is the right choice to make if you want to perfect your academic skills with “real world” experience!
We can organise your internship in the following professional sectors:
- Sales & Marketing
- Customer Service
- Human Resources
Our “Professional & Administrative Internship experience” includes:
- Translation of your CV
- Cover Letter
- Work Placement
- Meeting with a member of our staff before your “first day”
- Our team’s support during your work experience
Full Price: £399.00