Operation Co-ordinator assistant – Paid Internship opportunity in London
This is an exciting opportunity to learn about how a successful and growing Language School company runs. This is a varied role where you will be exposed to all parts of the business’ daily operations, allowing you to gain valuable experience in many areas and insight into the workings of a business. It will allow you to develop your English skills further being in a working environment.
- Operations: Providing operations assistance and administrative support.
- Customer Service: Responding to student enquiries in person, by telephone or by email.
- Sales: Following the sales process with potential customers, from initial enquiry to close of sale.
- Marketing: Working on campaigns within the school and for the public.
- Events: Designing and running social events for a weekly help with weekly social events, etc
- Reception: Providing assistance to current students and potential customers
- Excellent interpersonal skills - be energetic and have a flair for people
- Be highly organised with attention to detail
- Open to feedback
- Have Upper-intermediate level of English (B2) or above
- Working knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel
- Foreign language speaking skills an advantage
- We are looking for someone available to start from June 2018.
- 6 months
- Compensation: £100 per week + Travel Card
Application closing by May 2018. Position subject to interview.
What’s in It for You?
The chance to improve your skills in an extremely professional environment, stay in contact with colleagues and clients from all over the world, improve your English working in one of the best language schools of London, having the possibility to live in for some weeks in the biggest and lively capitals of Europe.
Contact our team today!
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for any information or WhatsApp us on 00353871640835.
You can also call us on 00353 212066043. Our team will be happy to talk to you and help you with all your questions!
Professional & Administration Internship
This is the right choice to make if you want to perfect your academic skills with “real world” experience!
We can organise your internship in the following professional sectors:
- Sales & Marketing
- Customer Service
- Human Resources
Our “Professional & Administrative Internship experience” includes:
- Translation of your CV
- Cover Letter
- Work Placement
- Meeting with a member of our staff before your “first day”
- Our team’s support during your work experience
Full Price: £399.00