The Field Day will take place in London on Saturday, June 7th from 12:00pm and on Sunday, June 8th from 2:00pm.
Over the past previous years, this music festival has become one of the most famous festivals in the capital of England, with the arrivals of many foreigners for this event.
Many groups and singers will be there such as Metronomy, the Pixies, Moxie and many more.
This festival will be held in Victoria Park with tickets priced at £45 on Saturday, £38,50 on Sunday or £73,50 if you want to go both days.For more information, you can visit the event’s website http://fielddayfestivals.com/
The Wychwood Festival, which celebrates its 10th birthday, will take place over 3 days. Between Friday the 30th of May from 12:00 pm and the Sunday 1st of June you can enjoy this festival with your friends or your family. Indeed, this festival has been nominated for the Best Family Festival in the United Kingdom.
Different activities will be proposed: comedy, literature, shows for children, rides, stalls… There will also be different kind of music for example with The Boomtown or The Levellers.
The price of the ticket for 3 days is 125£ for adult, 60£ for 10-15 years old and 20£ for 5-9 years old. The price for one day is between 8 and 55$ according to your age. The festival will take place at 46 Market Square in Witney, in the County of Oxfordshire which is 1h30 away from London. If you want more information, you can check it on their website. http://wychwoodfestival.com/
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is motivated, highly organised, resilient and loves working with people. This position is similar to running your own small business as you will be responsible for all aspects of the branch management including sales, staff training & management, customer service, finance, property management and more!
EazyCity is a local point of reference to welcome people arriving to a new city; our friendly and professional team provide a comprehensive range of flexible solutions for accommodation, employment services, study and social activities.
Founded in 2004 by Enrico Zoppi & Julia Lynes, EazyCity now has welcome branches in Cork, Dublin & London with further international cities opening in 2014.
At EazyCity our team works as a family! We fully support the development of our team members offering educational & training courses to improve skills as well as ongoing in-house training to ensure our team are the best they can be. We support & respect each other and we all work hard to ensure EazyCity is a great environment to work in.
The tasks included in this position include:
- Working closely as leader of a small team
- Working under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Organising the weekly tasks for the team including staff rotas, client check-ins/check-outs, welcome packs, weekly plans, maintenance appointments, inspections etc
- Driving sales across all services by motivating the team and making each member aware of the impact of their work on revenue
- Keeping important files relating to rent, cash-flow, room availability and arrivals updated regularly with a strong focus on attention to detail
- Property management tasks including inspections, reports, tracking utility bills and organising maintenance issues to be attended to
- Submitting weekly reports to EazyCity management regarding the performance and management of the London branch
- Meeting and greeting new clients (often during the evenings and weekends)
- Checking new clients into their accommodation
- Carrying out inspections on accommodation and writing reports on same
- Answering the telephone and taking messages
- Taking rent payments (cash handling) and managing bank lodgements
- Dealing with customer issues/complaints
- Being aware of new business opportunities and bringing those to the attention of the Business Development Manager
- Organising events, parties and social activities
The ideal candidate will possess the following traits and skills:
- Highly driven and motivated with mountains of energy!
- Super-organised with an ability to multi-task, prioritise and work in a fast paced environment under pressure!
- Has an understanding of the importance of providing excellent customer service and a warm, friendly environment for new clients
- An excellent communicator with management experienc
- ‘Can-do’ attitude with a focus always on the solution never on the problem
- Flexible, committed and passionate – we expect all our team members to be fully committed to their work and to always go the extra mile for the customer even if that means working late in the evening or on weekends or last-minute changes to the work schedule – that is the nature of our business
- Fluent English along with another language which should be either Italian, French, Spanish or Portuguese
- Additional languages are an advantage
The general working hours of this position are 5 days per week between Monday-Sunday from 10.00 – 18.00. However as the branch manager of a busy, growing branch full commitment and flexibility will be expected and if necessary extra hours may be required. It is expected that the ideal candidate will instinctively know when it’s necessary for them to work extra hours as the branch should be treated like it is your own business. At EazyCity our customers are our prime focus and they always come first!
Salary is negotiable depending on experience, motivation and leadership potential. A package including accommodation can also be considered for the initial period. Benefits include trips to HQ in Ireland for management training workshops & team-building activities, sales incentives and more.
This position is open for an immediate start so if you think you have what it takes to take up this exciting and demanding role, contact us today!
The closing date for applications is Friday 30th May at 17.00.
Please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Whether you have watched the movie Billy Elliot or not, this musical is not to be missed. Written by Lee Hall and composed by Elton John, the story takes place during the Thatcher government, in the years 1984 and 1985 during the miners’ strikes. Billy, the main character, is an 11 year old practicing boxing as his father wished. But one day, Billy discovers its passion for ballet. To be continued…
For 3 hours, dancing and singing will be waiting you. Thanks to around forty actors, including children, you will enjoy this pleasant show filled with emotions.
Played in English, people who have a medium level in the language can still enjoy the show and understand the story. It is recommended for 12 year old plus.
Tickets start at £26 (€31). You can buy them online or directly in Victoria Palace Theatre, where the comedy is played.
I’ve been here for 6 months. The EazyCity London management has been perfect till now.
The house is in a good state but the landlord should keep up with the maintenance in a more efficient way.
Everytime that there was a problem I contacted LondonEazy (EazyCity in London) and they have done all the possible to fix any issue in a timely manner.I would recommend EazyCity to my friends because the house is in a safe place, near the Tube and the public transports. Plus it’s more convenient than booking a hotel for a trip in London short or long term. And sharing the house with people from other countries is great to improve your English and a chance to interact with other cultures and possibly form friendships.
Since the beginning of the economic recovery, there is a significant increase of jobs in the financial sector and all the city seems to be in better shape.
According to the recruitment agency Astbury Marsden, 3220 new jobs were created in the City in February 2014 - an increase of 25% compared to last year!
In 2013, the economy of the UK has grown by 1.8%; it’s the fastest annual growth in the past 6 years, and the best sign that the economic resurgence has begun.
Global economies appear to be recovering from the financial crisis and the euro zone crisis, with an economic growth picking up across the world
"The confident mood is underlined by the fact that the banks have shrugged off recent emerging market wobbles and remain upbeat about the long-term prospects for developed economies" said Mark Cameron, chief operating officer at Astbury Marsden.
In Great Britain, they know how to make music for sure. London is a top destination if you want to enjoy some great concerts from famous international artists. Let’s see what the capital of England will propose in May:
You may have never heard the name of this band, but the song “Rather Be” should remind you. In the top of the charts for quite a good time now, the young band from Cambridge is making everybody dancein the clubs. Equipped with a synthe, a violin, a battery and with a loop pedal, you will have the chance to see them construct their songs live.
9 May/19 July: O2 Shepherd's Bush Empire Shepherd's Bush Green, W12 8TT
Rodrigo Y Gabriela
Rodrigo Sanchez and Gabriela Quintero childhood from Mexico started to make music on the streets before becoming international stars. These 2 exceptional guitarists offer a Hispanic music that will leave you speechless. We are glad to know that they abandoned the metal music to do what they are producing today.
20/21 May: Royal Albert Hall Kensington Gore, SW7 2AP
The band from Sheffield, pride of the English rock scene will have two major concerts in May with two shows in a 100,000 capacity venue. Arctic Monkeys launched their fifth album “AM” a few months ago. I’m pretty sure that you already heard their 2 new hits “Do I Wanna Know” and “Why’d You Only Call Me When You’re High?” If you want a live rock concert with inhuman proportion, you should note the dates on your calendar.
23/24 May: Finsbury Park Seven Sisters Rd, N4 2NQ