Guest Satisfaction Manager - Internship position in London
You will have the amazing opportunity to work in one of the best hostels in the heart of South Kensington, a beautiful district close to the heart of London, considered one of the most elegant and richest parts of the capital.
The paramount objective is to increase online customer review ratings. This is achieved by:
- Organise and advertise social events each evening e.g. Film/Sports events on TV, karaoke, quiz nights, parties etc.
- Helping organise the daily free dinner
- Speaking to the guests to ensure they are happy and feedback comments to manager
- Reminding guests to review us after they leave the hostel
- Emailing customers after they check out asking them to write us a review
- Managing our social media (mainly Facebook) through at least one posting per shift.
- Generating content for social media postings e.g. pictures, posters designed on PC
- Compiling and updating our database of customer reviews through monitoring of our extranet
- Drafting responses to customer reviews on those websites
- Recording and dealing with customer feedback on site
- compiling a spreadsheet list of guest activities
- organising, coordinating and recording which staff are able to participate in which day
- Identify organisations that are either:
a. – based locally
b. – might have their members visit locally (eg for an event/holiday)
And email them with a view to setting up a discount for their members
We need someone hardworking, punctual, reliable, able to work independently and as part of a team. Your English level should be at least intermediate (high B1, lower B2 and above) and have a positive attitude.
The placement is subject to interview.
We are looking for someone available to start asap. Minimum 12 weeks (3 months)
What’s in It for You?
The chance to work and discover the world of Hospitality Management and learn to deal with customers and partners. You also have the possibility to improve your marketing skills and enhance your CV in one of the best and fast-paced Hostels in London (The hostel is hailed as one of London's best hostels by the Telegraph, the best-selling UK national paper).
Contact our team today!
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for any information or WhatsApp us on 00353871640835.
You can also call us on 00353 212066043. Our team will be happy to talk to you and help you with all your questions!
Professional & Administration Internship
This is the right choice to make if you want to perfect your academic skills with “real world” experience!
We can organise your internship in the following professional sectors:
- Sales & Marketing
- Customer Service
- Human Resources
Our “Professional & Administrative Internship experience” includes:
- Translation of your CV
- Cover Letter
- Work Placement
- Meeting with a member of our staff before your “first day”
- Our team’s support during your work experience
Full Price: £399.00