Administrative Assistant Internship opportunity in London
Are you looking to gain valuable experience in the field of Administration? One of the leading Actuarial recruitment companies is looking for and Administrative Assistant Trainee in London.
About the role
This role is for an energetic and pro-active individual to manage administration and finance for the company.
- Provide a high standard of administrative support to the team, including:
- Accurate maintenance of diaries/work schedules
- Typing of correspondence, reports and schedules
- Arranging internal and external meetings and providing related support as required
- Managing incoming phone calls/emails
- Taking accurate messages and distributing them to the appropriate member of staff in a timely manner
- To undertake general day to day tasks (i.e. maintaining organised filing systems, photocopying, room bookings, travel claims and purchase orders, sorting post...)
- Credit control; to ensure that once sales are made they are realised as cash
- Reconciliation; to ensure transactions are adequately captured
- Budget forecast; to have a view of the companies working capital
- P&L; to summarise the revenues and expenses incurred during a specific period
Closing date for applications is 1st September.
- The length of the internship is 6 months.
- The overall cost of the program is £399, please note that accommodation and flights are not included.
- Advanced level of English is required.