Administration position in Recruitment Company in London
Looking for a new experience? With our professional internship program, you will have the opportunity to kick-start your career while sharpening your skills. Our partner is one of the leading companies for recruitment in London. They are looking for aspiring career-oriented students/graduates who are motivated by regular challenges, willing to bring fresh ideas to the team, have the desire to develop experience and help them at the reception in some administrative tasks.
If you think you are up to the challenge contact us, we are waiting for you!
Your main duties will be:
- Taking calls and messages
- Greeting clients
- Organising meetings
- Drafting documents and correspondence
- Attend the manager in what is needed (manager assistance)
Who are we looking for?
- Someone with an excellent English writing/speaking
- Able to work independently or in a team and operate general office equipment, like a copy machine/fax machine/multi-line telephone system/ scanner
- With knowledge of software, databases, and word processing programs
When will you start?
Available to start in November, a minimum required 2 months up to 6, the process will include strict CV evaluation and interview.
What’s in it for you?
- Learn to work in a group
- Improve your English
- Have a valuable experience in an extremely professional environment
- Have the possibility to live in the capital, enjoying the British culture and people
Contact our team today!
Send us an email at email@example.com for any information or WhatsApp us on 00353871640835
You can also call us on 00353 212066043. Our team will be happy to talk to you and help you with all your questions
Professional & Administration Internship
This is the right choice to make if you want to perfect your academic skills with “real world” experience!
We can organise your internship in the following professional sectors:
- Sales & Marketing
- Customer Service
- Human Resources
Our “Professional & Administrative Internship experience” includes:
- Translation of your CV
- Cover Letter
- Work Placement
- Meeting with a member of our staff before your “first day”
- Our team’s support during your work experience
Full Price: £399.00